Due to COVID-19 and State of Michigan directives, we have converted the 2020 PRun For Recovery to a virtual run. All participants can pick up their swag via, and will be able to upload their times and print out the virtual finisher's certificate.
St. Clair County Community Mental Health invites you to participate in our 12th Annual Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies Run for Recovery. This theme reflects our agency’s focus on the interconnected nature of the mind and body, and our commitment to seeing each individual as a whole person, and supporting them on their journey towards wellness.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Virtual 1-Mile Walk (accessible course)
- Virtual 1-Mile Timed Kids Run (ages 12 and under)
- Virtual 5K Run
- Anytime on or after race day
- The 2020 fee structure is listed on the registration page
- Reduced rates are available to those registering before 11:59 PM. on September 7, 2020
- Registration Fee waived for all participants who raise at least $50 in donations and turn them in BEFORE race day with their registration form.
- Shirts are not guaranteed after Monday, September 7, 2020.
That's right, we are offering a virtual component.
How it works: A virtual race can be run (or walked!) anytime and anywhere, even indoors on a treadmill. Participants in the virtual races will receive each event's awesome swag for themselves while raising money for charity.
Please note: Registration fee includes Race Shirt, Bib and Medal; Items will NOT be shipped - You MUST pick them up at the St. Clair County Mental Health facility.
Race Swag Pick-Up
Pre-registered participants may pick up shirts, bib numbers, and timing chips on Thursday, October 1, and Friday, October 2, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the SCCCMH Port Huron office.
Please contact Jill Vandenabeele at (810) 966-3539 or email@example.com.